Saturday, September 7, 2013

The World Over

So, I had an idea for a blog today called "The World Over", as in, "I'd like to travel the world over."  I would create hypothetical vacations and experiences I have always dreamed of taking and post them in cyberspace hoping someone would discover the adventure and actually go on it.  There are so many things I'd like to see and do in the world that maybe this would satisfy those cravings in a small way.  Well, I went to create the blog to start writing and found out that blog spot was taken.  See...




Has this ever happened to you?  It got worse when I went to the blog to see what it was like and the person has had it for years and hasn't posted a single thing!  So sad.  Perhaps I will finagle it anyways somehow... like in a series.  Finagle... such a fun word.

I found this great quote that'd go perfectly with the heart of said blog.

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."


- Ralph Waldo Emerson


True.

No comments:

Post a Comment